Gee Insurance Solutions - Arlington, TX

I found a great life insurance agency based in Arlington, TX. The name is Gee Insurance Solutions. They focus on final expense insurance, also known as funeral insurance or burial insurance.

Gee Insurance Solutions has some advantages over other companies. For one, they are a small firm, which I like. Large agencies make you feel like a number that gets them to the bottom line. With a small firm you know that you are very important to their business, and they treat you that way.

I also like Gee because you usually get the owner when you buy your policy. He is very nice and patient. He also brought me 3 quotes from different insurance companies, explaining the differences between each quote and company. He is a great guy and someone you will like working with. He met with me face to face, and I had a policy in under 20 minutes.

I needed to buy my parents a final expense plan, and found out about Gee Insurance Solutions from a friend. I'm glad I did, they are great.

Here is their information if you'd like to learn more about them:

Gee Insurance Solutions
(682) 305-1527
Website
GIS Facebook Page
7203 Forestwind Ct.
Arlington, TX 76001

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Reasons For Getting Life Insurance Now!